Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Updating a Dead Blog

Posted in
It had been a year since I last updated my blog. So its time to clear up some dust.

I'm currently studying in Taylors Lakeside in Subang Jaya, studying Foundation in Built Environment (FnBE)

Assignments, Assignments, that's the thing that had been ringing in my ear. So, for today, maybe I'll post some of my works!

My "Introduction to Construction Industry" assignment...

"Clearly, programming courses should teach methods of design and construction, and the selected examples should be such that a gradual development can be nicely demonstrated."
Niklaus Wirth


Thats is my assignment 1A, well basically my assignment was about roles of people in the construction industry and the construction process. Therefore, I used RIBA's procedure as the main point to fit in my assignment =)

This is my assignment 1B

The task was to do a research about an architecture firm, so I chose Tate Snyder Kimsey to research about. Well, not much to say here, after all, the information needed is all in Tate Snyder Kimsey's website.

Thats bout todays post, I'll try my best to update again =)
Thanks Bye!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment