Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

R.E.A.L Excellence Award

Posted in
After so many years working hard in school. I finally achieved something!

1st runner-up for the Surian Merit Award and being a role model to the school. Haha. Thanks to those who support me all this years. I didn't expect so many to cheer for me =)

Specially to Stage Crew:
Thanks for making the event a success. =) Although I can't be with you guys till the end. I'm always there.

Specially to Magazine:
Thanks to the Editorial Board for your hardwork. Not just hardwork. Continuous hardwork! I'll plan something nice for you guys! Come lets go! =) We have another page in hand. Good luck. Haha

Specially to Teachers:
Thanks for your guidance and support which brought me up =) I'll work hard for my SPM.

Specially to my Parents:
Thanks for sending me to this school. You have my gratitude there!

P/S: I didn't mention you here. Why? Coz you're too special for me to thanks, dear. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment